The CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognised industry standard qualification for computer support technicians, held by more than a million people worldwide.
This online course can open up a career as an IT technician through your practical training in installing, configuring, optimising, repairing and upgrading PCs, digital devices, and operating systems. You will be suited for work in an IT department, a retail computer environment or conducting home repairs.
- Programme of Study
- Demonstrating baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configuring device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS, and administering client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshooting and problem solving core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Supporting basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configuring and supporting PC, mobile and IoT device hardware