- What fees do i need to pay at BIFE?
Courses at Bray Institute of Further Education are funded largely by the European Social Fund. Tuition costs are covered for Irish and EU citizens undertaking PLC courses. However, all learners are required to pay the following:
- An acceptance fee of €50, to be paid when offered a place on a course
- A registration fee of €150 for learner services* paid annually.
- Some courses may have additional costs (e.g. Uniform)
- There is also a cost of registration with professional bodies for a small number of our courses such as Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI).
*Registration fees are used as a general fund to provide learner resources for PLC courses including library services
- How can I pay my fees?
You can pay fees by clicking on the "Pay Fees..." button at the top of our webpage. You will need to log in to pay fees:
Once you have been offered a place at the Institute you should receive an offer letter in the post. The offer letter will contain a log in username and password which you can use to log in to pay your fees.
Alternatively, you may call our reception : 01 2829668
If you are experienceing financial hardships, you may use our easy pay scheme - please enquire by phoning the reception at 01 2829668