- CertificationRoyal Irish Academy, Associated Board of Royals Schools of Music, Junior Certificate and Leaving Certificate Music
- Download our brochure >
- Click here for new students to register for free
- Click here for exisiting students
Bray Music Centre has changed its name to BIFE College of Music.
For over 30 years the BIFE College of Music has offered high standards of tuition with excellent results. A comprehensive range of courses in music for children and adults is available at our Florence Road Campus and include individual and group tuition in a wide variety of instruments.
Full and Half Bursaries are now offered for violin and piano as a result of in-house competitions in April. Our teachers are highly qualified and professional as detailed.
BIFE COLLEGE OF MUSIC
Wednesday 4th September 2019, 5 to 7 pm, at BIFE, Novara Avenue, Bray.
Wide range of Instruments offered and Children's Choir.
- Music Classes
Part - time
Individual Tuition is available in the following areas:
For individual tuition please contact the college to arrange days and time with teachers before enrolling online
Group Tuition is available in the following areas:
- Introduction to Music (5–6yrs or 6–7yrs)
- Introduction to Performance (7–9yrs) through Recorder or Guitar
- Children's Choir
- Flute Ensemble
- String Ensemble
- Recorder Consort
- Leaving Certificate Musicianship
- Junior Certificate Musicianship
Full-time Courses at Bray Institute of Further Education
- General Information
- Tuition takes place on Monday to Saturday each week.
- There are two different terms of 14 weeks each: September to January; February to May.
- All learners taking individual tuition are required to take a group theory class or an ensemble class (i.e. playing in agroup).
- For individual tuition please contact the college to arrange days and time with teachers before enrolling online
- New brochure available to download here
- Enrolment Procedure
- To enrol click here
BIFE COLLEGE OF MUSIC
Wednesday 29th August 2018.
5 to 7 pm, at BIFE, Novara Avenue, Bray.
All instruments offered.
Meet the teachers; ask questions,
try a short lesson, sign up for classes.
- *NEW* Ensembles option included with the instrument. All ages levels and instruments. Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays
- Children’s Choir Boys and girls 8-12 years. Mondays at 5-6pm by audition
- Music Initiation Classes Junior and Senior Infants. Thursdays at 3.15 and 3.45pm.
- Beginners’ class GUITAR. Introduction to Performance. 1 st and 2 nd class Fridays at 3pm
- Beginners’ RECORDER. Introduction to Performance. 1st and 2nd class Fridays at 5pm
- J.C. & Leaving Cert Musicianship. Take MUSIC as an extra subject. Wednesday afternoons or Saturday mornings
Applications for full-time courses in Music Technology and Music Performance can be made on the main college website in the Media and Performing Arts Department
- Where are they now?
Meet BIFE students who have graduated from this course...
"I studied with fantastic teachers at BIFE College of Music. I am now studing for a Master's Degree in Singing at the prestigious New England Conservatory in Boston." - Margaret Bridge
"I studied the violin and piano under fantastic teachers at the BIFE College of Music. The high standard of theory tuition also prepared me well for a music degree at TCD. I am delighted now to be able to return to the college as a violin and theory teacher." - Timothy Doyle