- What fees do i need to pay at BIFE?
Courses at Bray Institute of Further Education are funded largely by the European Social Fund. Tuition costs are covered for Irish and EU citizens undertaking PLC courses. However, all learners are required to pay the following:
- An acceptance fee of €50, to be paid when offered a place on a course
- A resource contribution fee of €365 for learner services* paid annually.
- A QQI Exam fee of €60. (All learners who are holders of a medical card, VTOS or BTEA are exempt from paying this charge). The remaining courses offered by the Institute are certified by other accrediting bodies namely: BTEC, ITEC, ATI and City & Guilds. Please contact us to find out the costs of these examination fees.
- A government levy of €200 paid annually. Eligible participants on PLC courses of more than one year's duration must pay the contribution for each year of that course.(Learners who are holders of a medical card, VTOS, BTEA or receive a SUSI grant are exempt from paying this charge).
- There is also a cost of registration with professional bodies for a small number of our courses such as Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI).
*Resource fees are used as a general fund to provide learner resources for PLC courses including library services
- How can I pay my fees?
Once you have been offered a place at the Institute you should receive an offer letter in the post. The offer letter will contain a log in username and password which you can use to log in at www.bife.ie to pay your fees.