- What fees do i need to pay at BIFE?
All learners at BIFE are required to pay the following:
- A booking fee of €25 which must accompany the application, this fee is non refundable.
- A resource contribution fee of €375 for learner services paid annually.
- A QQI Exam fee of €60. (All learners who are holders of a medical card or a dependent of a medical cardholder, VTOS or BTEA are exempt from paying this charge). The remaining courses offered by the Institute are certified by other accrediting bodies namely: BTEC, ITEC, ATI and City & Guilds. Please contact us to find out the costs of these examination fees.
- A government levy of €200 paid annually. Eligible participants on PLC courses of more than one year's duration must pay the contribution for each year of that course.(Learners who are holders of a medical card or a dependent of a medical cardholder, VTOS, BTEA or receive a SUSI grant are exempt from paying this charge).
- There is also a cost of registration with professional bodies for a small number of our courses such as Accounting Technicians Ireland (ATI).
- How can I pay my fees?
Once you have been offered a place at the Institute you should receive an offer letter in the post. The offer letter will contain a log in username and password which you can use to log in at www.bife.ie to pay your fees.