Applicants are strongly advised to Apply online via the link below.
Attend for Interview.
Applicants will be invited for interview at the Institute. Applicants will be selected on suitability
and a ﬁrst come/ﬁrst served basis. He/She should bring the following to the interview:
- A copy of Leaving Certiﬁcate results (if applicable)
- A brief Curriculum Vitae
- A Portfolio of Work (where necessary)
- References (where necessary)
Successful applicants will be offered a place by post subject to them achieving the basic entry requirements laid out in the prospectus and must secure their place by paying a learner resource fee. This resource fee will be refunded if the applicant subsequently decides not to take their place before Friday 15th September 2017. Failure to pay the relevant fee may result in a lapse of their offered place.
All learners must register at the Institute on the designated registration date.
Courses at Bray Institute of Further Education are funded largely by the European Social Fund. There are no tuition costs for Irish or EU citizens undertaking PLC courses. However all learners are required to pay the following:
- An acceptance Fee of €50 to be paid when offered a place on the course.
- A Resource contribution fee* for learner services of €365, paid annually.
- Exam fees, government contribution fee, the cost of photocopying, ﬁeld trips and in some cases the cost of registration with professional bodies. This fee is subject to change.
*Resource fees are used as a general fund to maintain the facilities and learning resources for PLC courses including administration and operational requirements.