The aim of this course is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to operate and maintain accurate payroll records using both manual and computerised systems, for an organisation, working under general direction and supervision.
- Programme of Study
- Examine the requirements of the payroll function;
- Discuss its importance within an organisation;
- Set up, process and maintain both a manual/computerised payroll system;
- Analyse the importance of paying employees the correct wage in a timely fashion;
- Discuss the impact of changes in tax legislation for the employee.