- Certification QQI Level 5 Award in e-Business
- Duration One Year
Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship is an exciting and rapidly growing field of study. This QQI level 5 Certificate aims to provide students with knowledge of the fundamental theories, concepts and methods of digital marketing and eBusiness. The programme will teach students how to use digital media tools and how to plan and manage a digital marketing campaign successfully. It will also provide them with a wide range of business subjects from Finance to Start your Own Business. Students must complete a work placement which provides an excellent opportunity to develop links with the industry and apply the practical knowledge gained on the course throughout the year.
- Programme of Study
- E-Business Studies
- The Internet
- Web Authoring
- Customer Service
- Work Experience
- Digital Marketing
- Start your own Business
- Accounting Manual & Computerised
- Word Processing
- Information and Communication Systems
Modules subject to change
- Entry Requirements
- Leaving Certificate (minimum of five 06/H7’s or combination of five 06/ H7’s) or its equivalent. Extenuating circumstances may be considered
- Leaving Certificate Applied with a merit profile
- Full QQI Level 4 Award with a merit profile
- Mature Applicants - experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications
Places are offered following a successful interview
- Career Opportunities
- Employment within the Business, Finance, Administration and Marketing sectors.
- Progression to QQI (FETAC) Level 6 course in Management at BIFE.
- Progression to 3rd level courses through the Higher Education Links Scheme (HELS).
- Higher Education Progression*
Examples of potential courses include:
QQI Level 6 course in Management (6M4587)
Progression to various third level Courses including courses at DIT, IADT, IT Tallaght Institute of Technology Waterford (WIT) and Carlow Institute of Technology may also be available.
- Course Co-Ordinator
- Where are they now?