- Code: SE
- Certification: QQI Level 5 Award in Office Administration (5M1997).
- Duration: One Year
This one-year Level 5 Award course is designed to provide learners with a high level of proficiency in administrative, business and IT skills. It caters for those at entry level or those wishing to upskill and/or change career. You will develop your general office skills and become technically proficient within the secretarial environment.
- Programme of Study
- · Information & Administration
- · Word Processing
- · Communications
- · Work Experience
- · Customer Service
- · Text Production with Data Entry
- · Audio Transcription
- · Spreadsheets
- · Database
Components subject to change
- Entry Requirements
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Leaving Certificate Applied with a merit profile
- Full QQI Level 4 award with a merit profile
- Mature applicants – experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications
Places are offered following successful interview.
- Career Opportunities
- Corporate settings
- Government agencies
- Legal and medical offices
- Higher Education Progression*
Management Advanced Certificate QQI Level 6 (6M4587).
- Business (AL 850)
- Business & Law (AL 851)
- Business (BN 101)
- Business & IT (BN 103)
- International Business (BN110)
*Places are not guaranteed in these institutes and are subject to students meeting certain criteria. Please consult the individual college websites for more information on application. Information available also at www.cao.ie
- Course Co-Ordinator
- Where are they now?
My name is Katie Byrne and i graduated in Office Administration QQI Level 5 in 2016. I found the course very helpful and interesting. It has enabled me to pursue a career in Clerical Administration. I got to meet and make new friends on the course with the same interests.