- Code: SE
- Certification: Level 5 Award in Office Administration (5M1997).
- Duration: One Year
This one-year Level 5 Award course is designed to provide learners with a high level of proficiency in administrative, business and IT skills. It caters for those at entry level or those wishing to upskill and/or change career. You will develop your general office skills and become technically proficient within the secretarial environment.
- Programme of Study
- Information & Administration
- Word Processing
- Work Experience
- Customer Service
- Text Production with Data Entry
- Audio Transcription
Components subject to change
- Entry Requirements
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Leaving Certificate Applied with a merit profile
- Full QQI Level 4 award with a merit profile
- Mature applicants – experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications
Places are offered following successful interview.
- Career Opportunities
- Corporate settings
- Government agencies
- Legal and medical offices
- Higher Education Progression*
- Business (AL 850)
- Business & Law (AL 851)
- Business (BN 101)
- Business & IT (BN 103)
- International Business (BN110)
Management Advanced Certificate QQI Level 6 (6M4587).
- Course Co-Ordinator
- Where are they now?
My name is Katie Byrne and i graduated in Office Administration QQI Level 5 in 2016. I found the course very helpful and interesting. It has enabled me to pursue a career in Clerical Administration. I got to meet and make new friends on the course with the same interests.